Building Bridges & Happy Rosh Hashanah

 


🍏✨ Wishing you a sweet and healthy New Year! ✨🍯

For all those affected by the storm, and any other challenges you are facing, my heart goes out to you. I am sending YOU and your family healing wishes.

It's during a storm when a tree's roots must dig deeper and get stronger. YOU CAN OVERCOME & KNOW YOU WILL! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!

It's wonderful to see people coming together and helping each other.

UNITED WE STAND STRONGER!!!

I am here for YOU!!!

As we step into Rosh Hashanah, let’s embrace a fresh start—mind, body, and spirit. 🌿 Remember, holistic wellness is about nourishing every part of ourselves. Take a moment to breathe, set intentions, and focus on healing from within.

From healthy foods like apples and honey 🍎🍯 to mindful movement and self-care, let’s make this year one filled with vibrant health and joy! L’shana Tova ViMetukah! 🌟💚

 

Let's also consider BUILDING BRIDGES with Yom Kippur right around the corner, the Day of Atonement, it's time to forgive ourselves and others for any wrongs that may have happened.

It doesn't mean we condone any heinous acts, but just forgive, so we can MOVE ON and FREE ourselves from the bondage of emotions that can hold us back and make us sick.

In my book, I share the story of Immaculee who survived the Rwandan genocide and speaks in her book "Left to Tell", how she was able to forgive her perpetrators.

I realize my lost family is living thru me now. They want me to be Happy. Many survivors go to her for healing.

"I know that Rwanda can heal herself if each heart learns the lessons of forgiveness. The love of a single heart can make a world of difference."

Happy New Year!! With Love, Dr. Gold ♥️

#RoshHashanah #HolisticHealth #NaturalWellness #HealthyNewYear @drtanyagold #dgoli #forgiveness

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seriously? A 97-year-old Power Lifter

3 Simple Steps to Avoiding Nighttime Binging

Fighting Stress